Monday, September 15, 2008

The BIG move!

  Well I am almost all packed and ready to move to Albuquerque! I am so excited to FINALY live in the same town as Joe!  I must admit I am a little nervous, but I guess that is to be expected when you move so far away from home! The best part about all of this is that I am about to make a new home, and I cannot imagine creating it with out Joe.  He is my support and I am so blessed to move and become Mrs. Joe Aylor! 

This has been a long time coming- and one thing I have learned is just how perfect the Lords timing is! WE ARE SO BLESSED!! His grace and mercy is ever present and very avid in our relationship.  Our dream as we start our marriage, is to grow and commit to the plan Christ has for us! With out Him we are nothing- but with Him we can do all things! 

So here is to a new move, a husband, and a new home! 

erin

2 comments:

joeaylor said...

I love you sweetie! I cannot wait to be your husband!

Joe

Jarrod Flaming said...

Hey! I found you blog you guys! Very cool!