Monday, September 8, 2008

Erin is in Tyler


So, I decided that I enjoy life much more when Erin lives in the same city as I do. She is in Tyler right now and I have really been missing her. However, I do have some good friends. Chance and I went to a University of New Mexico football game this last weekend. It was my first college football game. They played Texas A&M. Since there were close to one billion Texans there I decided that it definitely would be worth the trip. Plus, my good friend Mark plays for the football team and I just couldn't resist myself. This is a picture of Chance and I being "brosephs." It was fun.

From today Erin and I will be married in 4 months and 9 days. Crazy huh?

We are still praying for Erin's sister in law Lindsey. She is having surgery in a couple weeks. We will continue to pray for their families. Good news about it today though. The doctor said it is in the beginning process and that they have caught it early. That is great news. Be in prayer for Lindsey and her family. "God, continue to protect them."

Anyways, I hope whoever is reading this is not completely bored out of their mind and I hope you have a blessed day!

Joe

No comments: